Working Bee to be held on Sunday 31st May, from 8:00am to 12:00
We are splitting our membership into two halves and invite Members with surnames beginning with A through to I to attend.
Please note craft should be removed from Yard prior to this Working Bee as winter storage will be charged on all Craft in the Yard on the day of the Working Bee.
Three jobs we will be doing are
1. Fitting Shade Cloth to the new fence being organised by NOEL CASS
2. Replacing Carpet on the Recovery Trolley for McCaw.
We have the carpet and adhesive . We just need a few skilled artisans to cut and glue.
3. Cleaning Recovery Trailers galvanising and painting with Cold Gal.More artisans with tools are required.
Other jobs as previously mentioned are:
• Trimming boardwalk
• Whipper snipping and mowing
• Moving club boats to top racks
• Cleaning kitchen and toilets
• Sweeping Paths
• Cleaning Patrol Boat sheds and Sail Room
• Morning Tea 10.AM